[600MRG] /20 reception

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 27 08:17:53 CST 2013

Thanks for the vigilance, Rudy.

The band seemed pretty good last night.  I cut back to 25% TX due to high wind and to listen a bit more.  I figure that more listening will have to become the norm when the band populates in the future so I should get used to it now.

Too bad about Neil's cap and FET.  I will disregard last nights screen shots.  Hopefully he gets back up quickly.

I may call CQ mid to late evening tonight.  If that happens, I will send an announcement.

crisp, clear and 26F here in NTX this morning...Happy Thanksgiving eve too all who celebrate!

John XIQ