[600MRG] /20 tonight

Laurence KL7 L hellozerohellozero at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 20 01:33:51 CST 2013

Good decodes from you early in the evening here Rudy - I had to cease and desist whilst i reloaded software on the remote as maca"fee" was complaining.

Conditions still not good here but still looking on 600/137 interspersed with a bit of 160m wspr tx/rx testing to our antipodean friends. Bringing in the large tuning unit as it appears to have caught a cold and needs a little soldering heat up. i should be on 137 or 500 tx this weekend.

Laurence KL7L