[600MRG] XSV on QRSS6 (SIX) near 475.050 kHz

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 20:53:11 CST 2013

Using ON7YD's qrs408 program tonight. I am running it in continuous repeat
mode which makes it lock up my PC and take complete control of it. I will
let it continue all night and then in the morning I will have to do a hard
shutdown on the PC.

Lets see what qrss 6 does, compared to the qrss 3 of previous nights.

Any and all reports are welcome.

Neil, N. Utah

--
*"I use the original form of social networking, Amateur Radio." *
              *(my ham radio site is at 'w0yse.webs.com