[600MRG] Glue for Ferrite

William E. Isakson bill.isakson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 16:47:51 CST 2013

There are two part glues that are intended for use with cast iron.   They
would not be for great amounts of stress, but that would work and likely
any such two part glue would do it..  The ferrite does not carry current,
but the fit needs to be tight if the magnetic characteristic is to remain
near original.  If you had a donut that was broken in half you could even
just tie cord around the outside to hold it tightly together.  If the
pieces are fit tight that might be as well or better than glue.
Bill

--------

Bill Isakson     AC6QV
Roseburg, Oregon USA
bill.isakson at gmail.com

"assume all else is random fluctuation of coinkidinky"