[600MRG] Glue for Ferrite

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 18 14:22:31 CST 2013

Andy,

This was a question that came up on either the Topband reflector or QRP-L some time back so you might check the archives.  I don't recall the specific answer but aside from using the stuff intended to do just what you are trying to do (there is a real product), I keep thinking someone recommended a specific type of superglue that they had good success with that is typically available at your local home improvement store.

Sorry I don't have better recall, but hopefully that lead helps get you in the right direction.

73,

John WG2XIQ/KB5NJD