[600MRG] /20 listening

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 17 07:00:31 CST 2013

Thanks for the reports, Rudy.

Yeah, the band was once again odd.  Signals would stay pretty close to home and then they would make the jump to you, of XKA John or other in the East and NE.. then the cycle would repeat.  While we missed storms this weekend, storm noise to the north and east was bad.  I also had no copy from Pat /6 who I normally hear from any room in the house with the rx turned up.

I called CQ for a bit after arranging a sked with XRM Paul but nothing either way..

yeah poor pretty much sums it up.  I'm starting to sound like a broken record.

John XIQ