[600MRG] WSPR

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 5 21:51:55 CST 2013

I believe XJM Eric is running DominoEX4 tonight at 474.2 + 500Hz...

XKA John is on in VT with a great signal here tonight..

I, however, must pull the plug tonight.  we have active weather around here and a cold front approaching that will no doubt result in rumbles and flashes over night.  SHould be a clear night tomorrow and that is one I am looking forward to.

73 rudy and all and thanks for being on tonight!

John XIQ