[600MRG] WG2XJM DominoEX-4 474.2

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 5 18:33:42 CST 2013

Eric,

Since we already knew FLdigi worked well, I decided to try the version put together by Murray, ZL1...

Your signal is very prominent but the decoding is perilous at best.  There is enough content to know its the NOAA report, but the mixture of consonants and vowels kinda looks like a Scandinavian language...

I am going to check it on the completion of my next WSPR cycle using fldigi but you are definitely solid in the waterfall.

73,

John XIQ