[600MRG] (no subject)

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Tue Nov 5 18:33:44 CST 2013

On 5 Nov 2013 at 14:10, Rudy Severns wrote:

> Hi Ken,
>
> I wonder how often the 600m list users stop to think of the effort you
> have to make to keep the reflector going.  I really appreciate having
> it.  I suspect there is also some expense.  Thank you!
>
> 73, Rudy N6LF, WD2XSH/20

Not a problem, Rudy. My wife and I already run another website on the same
server, and this is one of our "subdomains", so the cost is already taken care
of.

As far as "keeping track", I do that anyway just for the fun of it.

I have been trying to get 600 meters for us to use for at least the past 20
years, though... :-)

Fred really got the ball rolling. Hats of to him.

vy 73, All.

Kenneth G. Gordon W7EKB

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."--- John   Wayne