[600MRG] List back up...

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Tue Nov 5 11:07:32 CST 2013

OK. After several hours of work by the hosting ISP, the list is back up. I have
not yet received the information from the support folks concerning exactly
what happened.

>From my own experience over the years, I suspect (but only "suspect") that
the problem lay within the SENDMAIL function of whichever UNIX distro the
ISP is using.

SENDMAIL is very easy to get misconfigured, and often the particular
misconfiguration which causes the problem can be very difficult to find.

Thanks to John Langridge for letting me know the list was down. I have been
too busy lately to pay as close attention as I should have.

vy 73,

Kenneth G. Gordon W7EKB

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."--- John   Wayne