[600MRG] WG2XPJ On QRSS10 tonight

Charlie , W5COV cvest at cox.net
Wed May 29 13:40:05 CDT 2013

I'll put the SLM(3586) on tonight Brian , but the weather is not looking
very promising to the west of me . I am going to try and tweak one of
the receive antennas for a little better orientation toward you . What
speed of QRSS will you be on ?

Also will have a spare receiver , Icom R-75 , that I can put on a WSPR
station if someone wants to see if I can hear them here in Oklahoma .

Doing some antenna work this afternoon , and still getting all of the
cables interconnected between the radios and one main computer , I don't
think I will have time to configure my web page to act as a grabber for
ARGO and QRSS tonight , so will have to post those spots manually for
the time being .

The shack is undergoing a MAJOR overhaul to provide more versatility in
selecting rigs , interfaces , antennas , modes , programs , and
computers , plus a new web page . Still waiting on a couple of pieces of
hardware to make the project easier .

Best 73 ,
Charlie , W5COV