[600MRG] New Part 5 Grant

Brian, WA1ZMS wa1zms at att.net
Wed May 15 18:44:49 CDT 2013

That's great news!

<<<HUMOR>>>
I'm 48 yrs old.  If I live long enough to retire, I have 34 acres of land in
VT that would be
great for LF beverages aimed at Europe.

Question is: Can I survive another 20+ years to retire???? By then, the
"new" retirement
age will be at least 70. hi...hi...

John- BTW, the land is on Monument Hill Road, not too far from you. And
thanks for the
great talk you gave at my old club in Rutland. I was one of 7 Charter
Members of that club
back in the early 80's.  We needed a local club back then. Glad the GMWS
Club has
kept going all these years.

73.
-Brian, WA1ZMS/4 & XHS/31 (running 24/7 CW bcn on 477.9) and will be at
Dayton
in spaces 1922 & 1923 as usual.