[600MRG] Bogus or not ??

Dave lf at g4fre.com
Sun May 12 22:12:39 CDT 2013

Looks unlikely, especially as no one in EU has spotted him

Looking at my 472-479kHz NOV it only shows the main station address of G4FRE
for operation. What you describe is true for all the normal (non NOV bands)
but doesn't appear to apply to the LF NOV; he would need a main station
address located in GU

Dave

Ww2r, g4fre

(now with 3 2 way qsos on 477!)