[600MRG] Getting Startedv on 600 Meters

Edward R Cole kl7uw at acsalaska.net
Tue May 7 18:21:47 CDT 2013

To drive the AT-1 or other CW transmitter check out the N3ZI DDS synthesizer;
http://www.kl7uw.com/600m.htm
http://www.kl7uw.com/500DDS.htm
http://www.pongrance.com/

I used mine to replace the xtal osc. in a used NDB beacon
transmitter.  Very stabile (I could not detect drift at 1-Hz resolution).

73, Ed - KL7UW