[600MRG] Fw: Getting Startedv on 600 Meters

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 15:17:51 CDT 2013

I think email, or maybe a social media site (like Ham Nation or the like ?)
might be more universal. No propagation problems to contend with.

Email has worked best for me using the 600mrg and the Lowfer group.

Just my $2 worth (inflation, you know....)
;-)

Neil Klagge, w0yse, Utah

--
*"I use the original form of social networking, Amateur Radio." *
              *(my ham radio site is at 'w0yse.webs.com' )*

**