[600MRG] ARRL Petition

pehamel pehamel at cableone.net
Tue Mar 19 16:26:38 CDT 2013

Our government has protocols.
Ignoring them means you are "disrespecting" the government employees who
must live by them.
Except for Teddy Roosevelt who was a "Rough Rider" both in the Spanish war
and as president - upsetting a government employee leads to "the death of a
thousand tiny cuts" for anything you want to do.
I have to trust our elected ARRL politicians to know how to interact with
the elected and appointed Federal Politicians.
But something was accomplished.
73,
Pat W5THT & WD2XSH/6
w5tht at arrl.net
Unhappy tubes blush, unhappy power FETs scatter plastic loudly