[600MRG] seeing xsh/6 and 7, and wspr XIQ and xgr/6 tonight into Utah

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 23:08:33 CDT 2013

Here is what I got of xsh/7 so far tonight.

- QST - Q - QST -
This is Experimental Radio Station WD2XSH/7 transmitting from Natchitoches
Louisiana USA.
WD2XSH/7 is located at Grid SquaU  EM31JS [82.7° 1,780.2km]  or No= h
Latitude  31 46.629  and West Longitude  93  11.Ø29  WGS84 format.
This station is a part of an experimental project run b i th  Americanµadio
Relay League.  Information about  his proje¤ is available at
http://5ØØkc.com <http://xn--5kc-0naa.com>.
Reception reports are requested and may be sent via ?e internet at
http://w5jgv.com/enterlogs.htm, oremail to S5jgv at wgv.coa, or by poatalMail
to: Ralph Hartwell 641 Sisson Road, Natchitoches LA 71457-6743 USA. i

-- Neil Klagge
*"I use the original form of social networking, Amateur Radio." *
              *(my ham radio site is at 'w0yse.webs.com' )*

**