[600MRG] XIQ on wspr (630m)

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 11 14:10:31 CDT 2013

Hi Neil,

There was a guy that shows up from PNW, maybe Washington, that had a few pings on me recently, but besides Eric XJM and Pete N1DYL up in New England, you are one of the outliers these days...

I gave a talk this past weekend at hamcom here in Texas (West Gulf Division convention) and not only did I have a huge response and attendance to both talks but there are guys actively working to get setup to receive and ultimately apply for a Part 5 license to transmit.  The outpouring of comments and questions has been amazing - almost overwhelming...  The interest is there if guys can get the info in their hands to make it happen.  I am running during the day and will continue to do so, wx permitting, to help the local guys evaluate their rx situation and determine what needs to happen to become active this Fall/Winter...

73 and thanks again for your efforts as a listener.

John KB5NJD/WG2XIQ