[600MRG] WD2XSH/6 in summertime

pehamel pehamel at cableone.net
Wed Jun 5 20:12:01 CDT 2013

WD2XSH/6 is QRSS10 on 475.322KC again tonight.
The Gardenias make the back yard smell good.
The temperature as the sun goes down is 82.
There is a storm in the gulf.
-=-=-=-
Now all I need is four identical RF chokes and I can crank up the full
power.
Has anyone figured out a modern on-line (like Mouser) catalog ?
When I look for something generic - it wants me to try again.
If I knew the current part numbers for 1950 vintage parts, it would be easy.
73,
Pat Hamel W5THT & WD2XSH/6
W5THT at arrl.net
Unhappy Tubes Blush, unhappy power FETs scatter plastic loudly.