[600MRG] Sound of Grimeton Radio SAQ

jrusgrove at comcast.net jrusgrove at comcast.net
Thu Jul 11 13:46:39 CDT 2013

Here's a 'taste' of what SAQ sounded like on this side of the pond. First half during the 'test and
tune' ... notice the frequency excursion as they 'sync up' the alternator. Second half during
message at the top of the hour. This was from the second session at 1200Z which was received much
better than the 0900Z session.

http://www.w1vd.com/SAQ063013.mp3

Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2