[600MRG] Info needed on qrss program to key serial port

Brian Pease bpease2 at myfairpoint.net
Sat Jul 6 15:09:09 CDT 2013

For those that might be interested, my laptop with a DB9 serial port is
a Samsung P580 business model with Windows 7 Professional.  My main
reason for buying it was that it was one of the few laptops with a real
non-reflective matte screen that is not like a mirror. Also the case
surrounding the screen and keyboard is entirely dull flat black - not
the reflective shiny black that most use.  The DB9 is hidden under a
little cover like they were ashamed of it!  I also own an older Samsung
Netbook for the same reasons (but no serial port).