[600MRG] WD2XSH/6 tonight

pehamel pehamel at cableone.net
Sat Jul 6 00:00:14 CDT 2013

Thanks for the WSPR conditions heads-up. I can see two waterfall signals
using the loop.
With the rough weather east and south of me, I can only use the loop
tonight.
-=-=-
WD2XSH/6 lost another cap in the amp power supply due to an open 10 watt
equalizing resistor. The proper value 20 watt resistors are due to be
shipped Monday.
So I will be off until it is fixed. Nobody can hear the exciter with all the
static. I wonder if the western fire smoke is helping the deluge?
73 all,
Pat Hamel W5THT & WD2XSH/6
W5THT at arrl.net
Unhappy Tubes Blush, unhappy power FETs scatter plastic loudly.