[600MRG] NDB...

Brian, WA1ZMS wa1zms at att.net
Wed Jan 16 19:26:32 CST 2013

That's great. Thanks.

Nice pix of the 70MHz outer/middle/inner marker yagis too.

I have some VERY old photos of an NDB in Vermont where I grew up that had a
rather odd diamond shaped

antenna. The bottom ends had cones over them for what I can only guess was
to prevent arcing when wet.

That site has long been moved to a new site with a typical mono-pole center
loaded, top hat antenna.

During the days of the old site, I first did DF on the 2nd harmonic in the
AM band when I got real close to the site.

That was fun.

-Brian, WA1ZMS