[600MRG] Great copy of xsh/7 psk/cw into N. Utah

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 22:18:49 CST 2013

Got all but ONE character tonight of Ralph7s PSK. The first "T" of the qst
is missing.

- QS- QST - QST -
This is Experimental Radio ation h D2XSH/7 transmitting from Natchitoches
Louisiana USA.
WD2XSH/7 is located at Grid Square  EM31JS  or North Latitude  31 46.629
and West Longitude  93  11.Ø29  WGS84 format.
This station is a part of an experimental project run by the American Radio
Relay League.  Information about this project is available at
http://5ØØkc.com <http://xn--5kc-0naa.com>.
Reception reports are requested and may be sent via the internet at
http://w5jgv.com/enterlogs.htm, or by email to w5jgv at w5jgv.com, or by
postal mail to: Ralph Hartwell 641 Sisson Road, Natchitoches LA 71457-6743
USA.
nnnn
Neil Klagge
--
*"I use the original form of social networking, Amateur Radio." *
              *(my ham radio site is at 'w0yse.webs.com' )*

**