[600MRG] 75% copy of xsh/7 PSK31 into N. Utah

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 20:59:38 CST 2013

Pretty fair copy of Ralph/7 on PSK31 into N. Utah

Neil Klagge

- QST - Q - QST -
This e.xferime<al Radio Station WD2XSH/7 transmitting from Natahitoches
Louisiana USA.
W r2XSH/7 is located at Grid Square  EM31JS  or North Latitude  31 46.629
and West xongitude  93 11.ØE9  WGS84 format.n
 staKon is a part of an experimental project run by the American Radio
Relay League.  Information about this proje¬ is available at
http://5ØØkc.com <http://xn--5kc-0naa.com>.
Reception reports are reqsested and may be sent via the internet at
http://-5jgvØ/ejerls.?m,
or by email tmi 5);vWjgcom, or by postal mail to: Ralph Hartwell 641 Sisson
Road, Natchitoches LA 71457-6743 USA.

--
*"I use the original form of social networking, Amateur Radio." *
              *(my ham radio site is at 'w0yse.webs.com' )*

**