[600MRG] restoring old crystals ??

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 15:26:25 CST 2013

Some 50 years ago I think I was able to polish or restore a piezo-electric
crystal so that I could get it to oscillate again. For the life of me I
dont recall what I used to do that.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I have a couple of old 7600
kc crystals that I could use to divide down to 630 meters.

I could also use something to polish my MEMORY !!  hi

Neil Klagge, w0yse

--
*"I use the original form of social networking, Amateur Radio." *
              *(my ham radio site is at 'w0yse.webs.com' )*

**