[600MRG] WSPR-15

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 30 08:59:35 CST 2013

I'm out of the loop - do the WSPR-15 stations show up on the activity page on WSPRnet.org?  I ask because If I were to put a signal out there I would want to know that I was not on the same freq as someone else.

I have problems with the WSPRX software running properly here on my 630m machine but the U3 does xmit WSPR-15 very well and XXM Ken was able to successfully decode my signal so I know it works.

Unless someone has an objection, I am going to plan on setting up at 1618 Hz.  Judging from the emails from last night, it sounds like XSV and XXM were below that.  If I am in error, please correct me.

thanks and 73!

John