[600MRG] 630M WSPR-15

Ken Roberson kwroberson at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 30 08:24:06 CST 2013

The 20 mw erp on wspr-15 worked out better than expected .
Thanks to everyone for monitoring , Had 92 spots uploaded
to the wspr database.
There was a s/n -36 from WD2XSH/37 1450 miles .
I have also notice that the WSPR-X program has a few bugs.
When I have a bad decode or a complex call sign sometimes
The programs will keep decoding , but stops uploading the data.
If I close the program and reopen , It will upload most of the data
The next time it uploads.
Also I think that your computer clock need to be close.
 73 Ken XXM