[600MRG] WSPR-15

Claude Baker ac0zl at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 29 23:35:55 CST 2013

As you've probably noticed, I leave a receiver parked on 630M decoding WSPR-2. After missing a few hours of XSV tonight, I've decided to continue running WSPR-2 and WSPR-15 simultaneously as the norm. If anyone else decides to run WSPR-15, I'll be listening!

On the topic of running WSPR-2 and WSPR-15 simultaneously, has anyone considered transmitting both signals simultaneously? Modern Windows and sound cards don't seem to have any problem putting out (combining) multiple sound streams. WSPR is just a digital sound stream in the computer, it seems simple in principle to transmit both signals unless you're using an Ultra 3.

I think I'll try it on a higher band tomorrow and see what happens.

Claude, AC0ZL