[600MRG] WG2XIQ running U3 on WSPR2 around 475.642 at around 7dbm ERP

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 26 17:25:27 CST 2013

Hey Guys -

I got the U3 running today and I am testing it with a single transistor in the PA for something like .25 to .3 watts to the antenna...I'm calling it 7dbm ERP, but I have no real idea.

Please have a listen if you can.  Tomorrow I will experiment with taking a square wave off the DDS to drive an amp to make things more interesting...

Tonight I have to figure out how to add a leading space to the CW ID since the callsign is already max length.  at the moment it is running into the end of the WSPR transmission. If you know the answer, please let me know!

73,

John XIQ