[600MRG] WG2XIQ CQ 474.5 CW

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 23 20:47:36 CST 2013

Thanks again Pat!

It was not this noisy here earlier.  Its almost like people were already unwrapping their new noise makers from under the tree and firing them up for the first time.. I guess we have that to look forward to Wednesday night!

I wonder who is going to win the race to work you for number 200 ;-p

73,

John XIQ