[600MRG] ICE Strom

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Sat Dec 21 17:23:12 CST 2013

On 21 Dec 2013 at 14:27, Ken Roberson wrote:

> I will be RX only tonight , 1/2 inch ice on antennas , High SWR.
> Lots of tree limbs on the ground , This will give me something
> to do in my spear time hi hi .
> 73 Ken WG2XXM / K5DNL

Hi, Ken. I got the photo of your ice-storm results and thank you for it.
However, we can't post it to the list as we have a 40 KB limit on files sizes
there to preclude hackers and spammers.

I could put it up on 600MRG.com if you think it is worthwhile. Let me know.
That site has been available for things like this since 2010, but I have never
yet posted anything to it, as there has not appeared to be much interest in it.

Weather here has been extremely snowy and temp about 20 F.

Merry Christmas to all.

Ken W7EKB