[600MRG] ICE Strom

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 21 16:39:41 CST 2013

its amazing what a difference 200 miles can make!  49 here and we ended up with about 4 inches of rain.. clear, sunny skies now.. band seems a noisy from the line of storms matching east in LA and AR but we are up and running here hoping for good things on the longest night...

Hope you guys thaw quickly..i know it can be like watching paint dry.

73,

John XIQ