[600MRG] /20 tonight

Rudy Severns n6lf at arrl.net
Sun Dec 15 22:13:58 CST 2013

The band's not so hot tonight out here.  I've been decoding and reporting
the WSPR stations XSV, XXM, XIQ and XJM.  While I could see their signals on
ARGO nothing audible.  I can also see Mike's beacon /12 but nothing audible.
Pat's /6 QRSS goes from a clear bright trace to nothing with the QSB.  Again
no audible for /6.  I can copy Ralph /7 Q5 but only S3.

I saw XSV shut down about 0346Z so his signal was pretty good but I only had
one decode for him while I was getting steady decodes for everyone else.
His signal appeared to be as good as the rest but still no decodes???

73, Rudy