[600MRG] SAQ - and some list info.

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Sun Dec 15 13:04:25 CST 2013

The list received a very oddly formatted post from Lars SM6NM this morning
concerning the upcoming transmissions from SAQ in Sweden.

I am sure we all are very interested in receiving this station again, especially
those of us on the east coast.

I will attempt to include in this e-mail as much of the information from that
post as I can. It follows:

SAQ will be transmitting, using its Alexanderson Alternator, on its normal
frequency (17.6 KHz?) on the following date:

SAQ transmission 2013-12-24, or Christmas Eve. I was not able to decipher
the times.

I would hope that as many of us as can do so would listen for it.

Note to all: please do not attempt to post to the list using any other method
than PLAIN TEXT.

The mailman software is purposely set up by me to reject any other type of
post in the interest of protection against hackers.

The system will also reject any pictures, and any files larger than 40 KB in
size for the same reason.

So far, those methods have helped.

Kenneth G. Gordon W7EKB

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."--- John   Wayne