[600MRG] Some advice needed...as usual

Edward R Cole kl7uw at acsalaska.net
Sat Dec 14 19:39:32 CST 2013

Ken,

Last spring I needed a similar enclosure for my two rack-mount Astron
28v PS and 12v NewMar PS to be installed on the concrete pad under my
16-foot eme dish.  I selected a high density plastic tool cady made
for riding in the back of pickup trucks.  The one I chose was sold at
Walmart where I was then working so I got a 10% employee discount.

Here are some pictures:
http://www.kl7uw.com/Dish_Oct20-2013_002.jpg
http://www.kl7uw.com/DishPS_09.jpg
http://www.kl7uw.com/DishPS_03.jpg