[600MRG] /20

Rudy Severns n6lf at arrl.net
Tue Dec 10 22:28:41 CST 2013

Conditions are good tonight.  I began decoding WSPR by 0200Z and have been
consistently getting XJM, XXM and XIQ for hours.  I can hear Ralph /7 S3-4.
XSV has a nice bright trace for QRSS10 and Pat's /6 trace is better than
I've seen for some time.  He has particularly deep QSB but very nice bright
trace on the up-cycle.  Mike, /12 is not so strong tonight???  Maybe he's
just on the QSB down-cycle.  Will listen a bit longer.

We finally got above freezing today and the ice dropped off my antenna but
we're expecting more ice tomorrow and/or Friday so have kept the halyards
slack.  I should be back up this weekend.

73, Rudy