[600MRG] XSV trying QRSS10 tonight near 475.200 kHz

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 20:14:15 CST 2013

I am using MultiPSK pgm to generate QRSS10. I could not get the 'beacon"
mode to send what I wanted so I made up a very long macro that repeats
WG2XSV XSV XSV XSV over and over.

If any of you have ever tried to use the beacon mode on multipsk I would
like to pick ur brain. The program makes me send "message 1" before
whatever I want to send. I want to eliminate the word "message" that is
being forced.

I am on 475.2 for now. Thanks,
73, Neil

--
*"I use the original form of social networking, Amateur Radio." *
              *(my ham radio site is at 'w0yse.webs.com