[600MRG] WG2XSV last night

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 12:49:59 CST 2013

What a surprise I got this morning since my current settup is NOT set to
receive between wspr transmissions. I have the transverter kit from John
Molnar, but I have not yet added the receive option. Yet, to my surprise I
still somehow got this decode of John L.

0450 -30 -0.2 0.475672 0 WD2XSH/20 43

Now I am motivated to finish the RX option so I can decode the rest of
you....hi

Neil, XSV

--
*"I use the original form of social networking, Amateur Radio." *
              *(my ham radio site is at 'w0yse.webs.com