[600MRG] busy band!

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 3 19:15:45 CST 2013

Pat /6 is very loud early this evening.  Noise level here in NTX is low.

I had a few traces from XKA John but only enough to know he was almost making it.. That's very early for him..

XJM Eric is loud and good enough for an easy CW QSO.  Eric if you wanna have a go, just let me know - 474.5.

No copy on Pat Bunn's CW beacon yet, but I continue to monitor.

Ken, WG2XXM, sounds great down here.  Its nice to have someone 183 miles away and within ground wave range...

Hoping to listen for XSV Neil a little later...

busy night on 630m!

73m

John XIQ