[600MRG] /20 tonight

Rudy Severns n6lf at arrl.net
Sun Dec 1 23:09:42 CST 2013

Plenty of activity tonight with some good signals.  Ralph /7 is Q5S3-4, good
copy on his CW ID.  XIQ is decoding steadily and I can see his trace on
ARGO.  Mike /12 is better tonight that for some time.  On the upside of the
QSB good audible copy but most of the time just below the noise.  Neil XSV
has a great signal most of the time.  Very sharp clear QRSS3 trances and I
can copy by ear Q5 but then the QSB strikes and he vanishes for short
periods.  Pat /6 is a little weaker than usual tonight, a clear trace only
occasionally and nothing much of the time.

No noise monster tonight at all!!! Joy!!! This is the first time it has been
QRT.  Can only hope something important and irreplaceable burned out.  But
there is still plenty of normal background noise.

Tomorrow night I'll run my CW beacon to see if anybody can hear me.  Will
announce again tomorrow.

73 All, Rudy