[600MRG] WG2XIQ JT9 474.2 +1450

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 1 14:20:08 CST 2013

Ken,

I was trying to work that out myself.  I have a version that had the submodes but it crashes.. the updated version only has -2 and -15...the -5 and -30 modes have been removed.  I *believe* that is the program called WSPR-X.  On the website, the link with 2.11 version of WSPR is broken but there is a link in the text to the version with -2 and -15...

I cannot get the current version of WSPR-X to work on this machine.. some kind of com error...I will have to look at it further.

hope that helps!

john XIQ