[600MRG] List of active stations

Brian, WA1ZMS wa1zms at att.net
Wed Aug 28 20:40:27 CDT 2013

Just FYI....
WD2XSH/31 has been running 24/4 for what seems like an eternity on 477.9KHz.
Standard CW loop from MFJ keyer.  75w into full-size 160m dipole feed as
Marconi-T
against ground.

QSL card for SASE to:
Brian Justin, WA1ZMS/4
1704 Cottontown Road
Forest, VA 24551

Only time I QRX is if I have QRM while running moon-bounce, but that has
been
nil this summer thus far.

Plan for WG2XPN to be QRV with Heising AM this winter.

-Brian, WA1ZMS/4 & XSH/31 in Va.