[600MRG] Hans Summer "Ultimate QRSS" kit?

dave.riley3 dave.riley3 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 13 14:52:20 CDT 2013

  transit anywhere from 500Hz to 40+MHz in QRSS, WSPR, DFCW, Hell and
others.

http://www.radiocom.net/600M/TxVerter2.jpg

http://www.radiocom.net/600M/TxVerter3.jpg

Too simple, no schematic needed, and 10mhz is from GPS clock...
The one here goes to a reworkd Mitsubishy for 100 watts then to modified
SB200, enuf to make 20W...

I did use it into load to see if SAQ was close to 17.2, nice stabe,
accurate RF sine wave....

And on the other side the IC706 works well @ 10ghz. too, or anyplace...

Too much fun, just fishing WSPR these days...

Gudday and TKS for all the fun...   Dave at XSH/17

--

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan