[600MRG] Fred Temple passed away

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Mon Apr 22 15:39:37 CDT 2013

May Fred rest in peace.  I remember that Fred was so proud of his history
in amateur radio, despite his professionalism, he asked and was granted his
Novice call sign, KN8AZN.

Fred you have brought humility and grace to a new level in amateur radio,
and I salute you.  I have heard that when we die, we earn a solid gold
Vibroplex that always makes perfect dots and dashes, the contacts ne'er
have to be cleaned, nor burnished (apologizes to Bobbie Burns), 73 and BV
OM as you pass the eternal bar.

There you are always QRK5.

73, Rest in Peace dear friend,
David J. Ring, Jr., N1EA <http://www.qsl.net/n1ea/>  Radio-Officers