[600MRG] Fred Temple passed away

dave.riley3 dave.riley3 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 22 07:27:32 CDT 2013

Fred was a top shelf kind of guy to me, and helped with many questions...
He has been missed here on the list and now on earth as he enters that
house not built with hands...
We were the same age, HS class of 58, and similar military...

Fair winds and following seas, Fred, we all salute you...

DaveR /17